Tender Hearts Child Therapy Center/Heartland Counseling Center is seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Cape Girardeau office! Must have experience with website browsers, word processing, spread sheets, and email. Duties include answering incoming phone calls for new and existing clients, scheduling appointments, processing clinical documentation, as well as other office duties to help operate the practice. 15-20 hours per week, daytime and evening hours. Must be professional, responsible and reliable. Prior experience as a receptionist preferred.
Only applicants who answer the supplemental questions, submit a cover letter, and resume will be considered.
- Professional and friendly at all times with clients.
- Ability to handle several incoming calls and manage 3 phone lines.
- Must have the ability to stay organized, detail oriented, and accurate in your work.
- Easy to work with and accepts correction, training, and feedback well.
- Computer skills needed as well as experience and ability to work within Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with professional phone scheduling or receptionist duties, where phone and email duties were a large part of the job (dental office, spa scheduler, medical receptionist, hair salon, etc.) and prior experience in a medical setting a plus.
$9-12 an hour based on experience
Interested applicants please submit a cover letter, answers to the following supplemental questions, and resume to Stephanie Anderson at tenderhearts@TenderHeartsChildTherapyCenter.com. No phone calls please.
1. What type of therapy does Tender Hearts Child Therapy provide and how is it different than typical therapy?
2. Describe what you believe are the most important aspects of providing quality interactions with our clients?
Thank you for your interest in working with us!